Translate

Monday, January 26, 2015

Quick UPDATE!

Haven't posted ANYTHING in a long, long time. SO here it goes again! 
I've begun updating some of my older unreal 3 projects into the UE4 engine. Overall, the results are turning out fantastic! 
Here's an updated version of the 'gas-mask' I worked on sometime over junior year.


I'll start updating my environments next... much more to come!

3 comments:

  1. Cool stuff you've got going on here. Keep keep up the great work. Looks like you are on your way to some amazing things.
    Florida (especially) Sarasota is an awesome place to be on the east coast.
    Be safe and take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so very talented. .I know you're going far. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ty, your artwork is amazing, you're very talented. You will go far in your chosen career, the best of luck to you in everything you decide to do❤️

    ReplyDelete