Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

It's been far too long!

Haven't posted anything up in a while now.
Been busy with midterm portfolio in our 3D class.
Here's a couple beauty shots of the two environments I've made so far in UDK. 


This environment was an attempt to recreate a section of the Big Sky Country up near Missoula, Montana. It's  place I've grown accustomed to through my entire life.
I wanted to try something new with this project so I decided to hand-paint all of my texture and normal maps. It did take a lot of time, with a whole lot of hiccups, but it was ultimately satisfying to see the bigger picture. Plus, I learned a whole lot of what NOT to do the next time I try it!..


Here's some of the original textures I drew as well...





This modular kit was inspired by the Warhammer 40,000 universe...


...In an attempt to replicate the planet of Terra.


These are all custom models and textures made entirely by me. 
I've grown too used to being able to share assets with the other classmates...
I just miss set-dressing with everybody's stuff!

These most recent assignments have been challenging to say the least.
But now, I am stronger than ever before! Muahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment