Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2012

PLAY THE VIDEO TOUR WITH THIS SONG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkxolne0U5U

I would really appreciate it.
But it's up to you...

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora (Greetings) from the other side of world - I think you are extremely talented and I love your drawings et al on here. I found you on a google search - still not sure how google made a connection with you and what I was searching, but I enjoyed looking at you page anyway!

    Good luck with the rest of your studies....I especially loved your early pencil drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Kia!
    There will be more of those pencil drawings to come, especially over this new year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ty.....I'm still hugely enjoying your work. You truly do have amazing talent.....my eyes are open for the any pencil drawings through 2013.....keep up the AMAZING work.
    (What are your plans once you leave University? You have another 2 yrs to go aye?)

    ReplyDelete