Translate

Sunday, October 28, 2012

"The winds have changed..."

Skyfury: Aerial Combat
Theme and Concept

Play as one of two pirate fleets fighting for control over a hidden temple above the clouds. This is the temple of Sul'Darim, an ancient reliquary full of riches beyond imagining, as well as many forgotten mysteries...
Wage bloody, aerial warfare aboard your flying fortress with a fleet of battle zeppelins at your command. Destroy your enemies, and the secrets of Sul'Darim will be ripe for the taking!

"For blood and plunder!"

So... this is my basic storyline for the theme and concept of my board game. This weekend, I started constructing my ship classes. I kit-bashed two different model kits with epoxy to create my zeppelin ships. The models are a combined set of pieces from Dystopian Wars, Uncharted Seas, and Dread Fleet. They work perfectly for the look I wanted to go with. Here are some pictures of the progress!


This is the first Assault Frigate I've painted as well as the first two center terrain pieces for the map. I wanted to stick with a grittier look than an over-saturated fantasy concept...

Here are some unpainted models I built as well. These include 3 airships, a siege zeppelin, the Flying Dutchman, and Dai'Rottar the Scourge of the Sky





Im excited, bro.



No comments:

Post a Comment