This project was another tutorial on 2 pt perspective. In this room, we had to incorporate a table, a chair, two windows, and a door. The rest was up to the student...
This was our first free project. I don't remember the exact rules of this assignment, but it involved making a city with 2 pt perspective. When the project was critiqued, I was told that my drawing had 'too much' detail. At the time, I though the remark was bullshit. Yet, now when I look at it, I couldn't agree more...
This was yet another two point cityscape assignment. We were given three images of buildings. We chose one image, incorporating the building into our customized city. I chose the church house...
Personally, this was my favorite assignment from first semester. We had to make a 2 pt room of our choice, incorporating light sources and a storyline. I chose a viking great hall, where several jarls discuss battle tactics...
For this assignment. We had to create a 3 pt perspective city, using either birds eye view or worms eye view. I decided upon a futuristic city filled with advertisements and super highways. The three characters you see in the foreground are bank robbers, and they are very professional...
This project was very similar to the church/cityscape assignment. Once again, we had to incorporate an image of a particular building into our scene. This was the first assignment we were allowed to use digital paint...
Hope you enjoyed these!







No comments:
Post a Comment