Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012

In this first perspective assignment, we had to draw something relating to a "monster in the bedroom." I went with something a little bit out of the ordinary I think, but personally, puppets creep me out...



This was a sequential assignment in my second semester figure drawing class. We had to do a sequence drawing for a disney move. I chose the bleakest of them all, The Hunchback of Notre Dame...


For this project, we created a still drawing/painting from a particular movie using a media we were uncomfortable with. The movie I selected was The King and I. Can you guess the media?..


This was another sequential assignment from figure drawing. However, this one had to be a live action movie of our choice. I selected Troy. When Achilles slays the warrior, Boagrius...


This project took a lot of time. For our 3D Design class, we had to make a three dimensional, miniature room of our choice. The assignment was called the Thorne Room, after a famous dollhouse-maker. I think I took the name a bit too literal...


This was a redone assignment after the King and I drawing was turned in. I was informed that my lady on the left looked like the Joker. I decided to start fresh with a different movie...


The next two images are character sheets for my Traditional Animation class. We pulled a particular animal name out of a hat at random. Whatever, creature we got, we had to animate as a character. I created Skeeter, the Redneck Opossum!..


Once I figure out how to post my animations up. You might just see the finished project from last year...


Hope you enjoyed these few second semester assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment