Old assignments from 3D Design Class...
First is the Kitbash, where we combined two or more different model kits to create some sort of machine with its own narrative.
The next part of the assignment was to DESTROY your creation and then write a narrative about its unfortunate demise...
One of our final assignments in the class was to create a three-dimensional miniature space with a floor and three walls...






Yo Ty, I hope you really ripped google apart about your blog. They can be real jerks.
ReplyDeleteAs for everything I've seen and read on your blog, I think it's so cool seeing your work and what the different assignments were. I had no idea just how talented you were. I have a picture of me when I was 5 that is my favorite picture because it captures my personality to this day of being a little tomboy. I've always wanted someone to take the picture and do some type of drawing of it to give it a really cool perspective. I would love to see what you could do with it. Anyway, hope to see more of your work and let me know if you would be willing to try and do something with the picture I mentioned. I would appreciate it.
I hope the GOOGLE Gods got the message and go back where they belong.